Rigby Highland Stalker Rifle
Rigby Highland Stalker Features:
- Turkish walnut stock
- Classic three-position flag safety
- Back sight regulated to 65, 150 and 250 yards
- Built on barrelled Mauser actions in Magnum and standard lengths
- Available with traditional stepped 22" or lightweight 24" barrel
- Ladies' and men's models available
- Both weigh approximately 7.8lb
- Rifle's magazine can hold either 5+1 or 4+1 depending on calibre
- Numerous other upgrades available to any specification
A Traditional Deerstalking RifleEveryone knows Rigby for large calibre hunting rifles, so the notion of introducing a new small calibre edition required considerable thought. After the phenomenal response to last year’s commemorative Corbett rifle, Rigby realized there was a demand for vintage-looking rifles. For that reason it was decided to model the Highland Stalker on the look of the original .275 Rigby, which was the ubiquitous rifle of its time. After three years of R&D, Rigby is extremely proud of the result: the Highland Stalker’s striking slim lines and rounded grip shape gives it a very traditional feel plus its lightweight frame makes it ideal for the hill.
Get your Rigby Highland Rifle
Lee LeBas III John Rigby & Co Ltd. Sporting Guns & Rifles London, England. Contact LeArms, LLC for pricing, availability, fitting mounts, iron sights, & scopes. Brands we carry include Rigby, Blaser, JP Sauer & Sohn, Swarovski, Mauser, Oberndorf, and Mannlicher Schoenauer Rifles.